July 27, 2005

EARTHQUAKE!

There have been two earthquakes above magnitude 4 here in western Montana in the past 2 days. They have all been centered just north of Dillon, and about 5km underground. Check out the USGS website... Danny felt the quake at 10:08pm on July 25. I was already asleep! That's what I get for sleeping. There was another quake this morning at 9:51am, magnitude 4.2. We didn't feel that here in Bozeman. But the seismographs picked it up.

I have to take another blood test in a few weeks. Everything was normal except that my iron levels were a bit high. So my doctor wants me to take another blood test to make sure that nothing is wrong with me. She suggested the possibility of hemochromatosis. I'm not really worried though. I just don't like getting my blood drawn. Even just thinking about it makes my elbow tingle. Heh.


This is the logo of the satellite that Danny is managing. It is called Electra - A Barnacle Satellite. I'm getting T-shirts made with the logo at some point soon.

No comments: