December 10, 2006

Mistress K

I had my thesis defense on Friday, and I passed. So now I guess I have a master's degree. Actually I won't technically have it until May. Because I defended late, I have to wait and graduate in the spring semester. I have some things to edit in my document, and then I have to turn it in to the grad college by January 18. I'm on the home stretch!

I've thought a little bit about what I'm going to do with my blog now that I'm not going to be in graduate school anymore. I'm not going directly into a PhD program - I am taking some much-needed time off. So, the title of my blog won't apply anymore! My husband suggested I should keep writing in this blog, and write about issues other grad students have. A possibility. Or I could switch blogs and write about something else. I'm not sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your writing, so I hope you continue even if the topic matter changes. Congrats on the denfense!
B

ScienceWoman said...

For some reason I was missing your posts, so here's a belated Congrats! You deserve some time off.