November 07, 2005

To do this week

I had a meeting with my advisor this morning to talk about the dates and the next step in my project. So now I have a list of stuff to get done by next Monday. It's kind of nice to have research meetings on Monday. Here it is:
  • rewrite questions in proposal - to get ready to start writing actual thesis
  • "play around" with 14C and 210Pb dates from one core and see if they can be correllated
  • figure out a temporally equal sampling interval for pollen in all three lakes.
This stuff won't take me too long. Except maybe "playing around" with the dates. That one's a little weird. This week I have a lot on my plate though. I also have:
  • doctor's appointment Tuesday
  • car appointment Thursday
  • haircut (!) Tuesday
  • read for veg history by Wednesday AM
  • statistics test in less than 1 hour
At least the test will be over 2 hours from now. Whew!

No comments: