March 13, 2007

Can't post to my blog!

Arrgh. I have another blog and I can't post to it! Annoying! So I have to write something!

I'm done with school now, I have been since January. I officially graduate in May with my M.S. I'm not attending graduation though. It's no big deal to me. I'm supposed to be working on publishing, but I haven't done a thing! Well, I did email the editor of a journal to see if my work would fit in. It won't. I should be fixing up my figures for publication, and cutting out superfluous stuff from my text. But, really, I'd rather not. I know I am displaying terrible work ethic. I am having such a good time not having homework! I do work part-time to get some extra money, and I enjoy that job immensely. But I love not having to bring it home unless I want to. I work on website stuff from home quite often, especially when I can get exciting things done in short amounts of time. But at night, I usually sit down with my book for a while. I am just screaming through books now that I don't have schoolwork! It took me nearly a year to read War and Peace, and now I'm halfway through a book that is just as long, in only 1.5 months! I love it. So no, I'm not even tempted to work on anything serious in my nightly free time. I know, I know.

By the way, I have decided NOT to pursue a Ph.D. in my field. I'm 95% sure I won't get a Ph.D. in any field. This doesn't discount the possibility of more schooling, just not toward the doctorate of philosophy. I won't say any more at this time because I haven't decided anything concrete yet.

No comments: