May 15, 2006

Back? Maybe

This semester was really busy, and I wanted to get things done so blogging fell by the wayside. Pretty soon we'll be getting internet at our house, so I will probably post more. I've been thinking about it. Since March we've moved to Family Housing. It's super nice here, we're in a 3-bedroom townhouse-type house. It's taken a while to set up, and it's still not finished. There is still some organization needed, but it'll get there. This past weekend we sort of fixed up the new baby's room. We don't have much furniture yet (no crib, etc.) but we do have a dresser and a rocking chair. I unpacked my old stuffed animals and put them in hammocks which is pretty cute. And we washed all the baby clothes we have so they're all ready and we don't have to think about that anymore. It seems like we're set on clothes for the first few months, until it gets cold.

I'm well on my way to finishing my masters. I'll be done counting pollen this month. Then I have data analysis and writing. I've moved much of my stuff home to the "office" there, and that's where I'll be writing. It should be good, I've always liked working from home, and writing seems easier there.

Things seem to be going well with the baby. I'm getting kicked and punched all the time (right now in fact). It's been fun, and we're both looking forward to having it "outside" me.

2 comments:

ScienceWoman said...

Welcome back! You were missed.

Quetzal said...

Hey! Thank for your comment. It seems like everyone is busy during the spring quarter! Why is it so different I wonder? Not only have I not posted, but I also haven't read many blogs....so congrats on the new baby! You'll definately be busy in the coming months..:0) Good luck with the rest of the pollen counting!