January 10, 2005

REFERENCES!

Yeah, so it has been a long time since I've posted, and that's the worst thing anyone can do in a blog, I know. I'm sorry.

I'm working on cataloging and organizing my references. In my proposal I have two full pages of references!!! Most people at my stage have 7 or 8, maybe 10 references that they've read and include in thier proposal. Sheesh! Talk about overkill. You'd think I was writing an NSF proposal or something!

I've been looking through the papers I've read (which includes MORE than just my proposal references). I've got 45 papers. I don't have a favorite. Some were really boring. Anyway, now I'm trying to separate them into categories for easier reference. Fun!

We are going to get one or two cores a week from today, down in Grand Teton National Park. It'll be way cold, and I'm not looking forward to that. It'll be nice to be able to get started on something other than writing my proposal. Especially since it is done.

No comments: