January 24, 2005

I don't post enough

Yeah, I know, I am a lazy blogger. I should write something every day. My problem might have been that I started my blog right before Christmas break, and so I wasn't at school with the internet for a while. Now that I'm getting back into the swing of school I think I should be able to keep up better. Hopefully.

The most interesting thing I've done lately is fieldwork in Jackson Hole. We went down there last Monday-Wednesday to get some cores. We ended up with two. I guess that is good. I don't like coring, nor do I like the whole rest of my project. Eh.

On a note that has absolutely nothing to do with anything, last night we watched the old movie Failsafe. Man, that movie is really freaky. Danny and I were saying how it ranks right up there in freakiness with the original Mad Max movie. The scene with the shoe is a lot like the scene with the phone melting. Creepy. There are just some movies that you should see once, but no more.

No comments: