December 07, 2004

Today's news

SO much is going on today already and it's only 10:30 in the morning! I found out I've got an A in plant systematics!!! That is the best news of the day by far. I got the second highest grade on the final. Whew!

My advisor got back from New Zealand on Friday, and today was the first day I saw her. She shared a bunch of cool stories about New Zealand and how they study pollen. And she got me a Bungy Baa chocolate bar! Real milk chocolate! Yummy. I guess bungy jumping is a big thing in New Zealand.

The other day I found out that you can track Santa on Christmas eve (if you are so inclined). The government uses NORAD sattellites to track Rudolph's nose. Really. So when you're sitting at home bored at 10 on Christmas eve you can get online and see when Santa's gonna get to your house. Haven't you always wondered? ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is more like it.