February 27, 2007

Cloth Diapers

Well, in a whirlwind we decided to change to cloth diapers. We had been thinking about how wonderful it would be to not always be throwing away oddles of diapers in plastic bags, littering the landfills of Montana (we switched our kitchen trash to paper bags). I was leery of prefolds and pins though. Well, during my research for my budget post, I talked to a friend that uses cloth diapers. She pointed me to a couple of websites, and I saw the light. Cloth diapers are nothing like I thought!

We bought some pocket diapers from Montana's Diaper Store. We actually went to the physical store, which ended up being a great trip. After looking at cloth diapers online all weekend I still wasn't sure what to get! So we went to the store and they helped us pick the right diapers for us. We're using the Pocket Change cloth diapers. They are working great so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have some Pocket Change cloth diapers from Montana's Diaper Store too! You're lucky to have gone into the store, I talked with the owner on the phone and he said they recently opened it...very good customer service and very friendly people. They also sell seconds for Wonderoo microfiber terry inserts.