January 24, 2007

Time off

Since I turned in my thesis I haven't been blogging! I've been getting some r&r. I am still working part-time, and that has been nice because it provides me with a change of scenery, and keeps me busy for a little bit every day. But not too much. I'm really enjoying not having deadlines or big things hanging over my head!

I am going to submit my work to be published, either in Northwest Science or the Western North American Naturalist. My advisor and I are meeting tomorrow to talk about that. And as usual I have to submit two annual reports for my funding agencies. Both are not a big deal. The only other thesis related thing I have to get done soon is get some printed and bound copies for my committee, etc. I've been putting that off until I get back from visiting my parents.

No comments: