November 30, 2004

Thanksgiving vacation

My husband and I went to Omaha for Thanksgiving. Danny's mom still lives there, and his sister was also visiting. The trip was super fun. We ate a yummy dinner on Thursday. Friday I got to go to the Omaha zoo and check out the cool animals! The desert dome is pretty neat, but the jungle was the coolest "exhibit". A gorilla got mad at me for staring at him. That was kind of scary.
We also got to hang out with some of Danny's old friends, and we got a Gamecube (finally!). I got sick on Friday night though, so the trip back wasn't so great. Flying while having sinus problems really sucks.
AND I registered for classes this morning. Next semester it looks like I've only got class on Tuesday and Thursday. I have a 10 am class, a 2 pm lab on Thursday and a 3pm class on Tuesday. And I'm going to be on an RA for Cathy, so no labs to teach! Weird.

No comments: